Thursday, December 29, 2011

Car Cozy

My cute lil' nephew has become quite the lil' car addict. 
So when my SIL suggested I make a car cozy for him I jumped on the opportunity!


Now... the line and Stop sign could be taken as a clever addition to the project, but the reality of the matter is that I didn't have any grey felt long enough, so I had to piece it together, and that was my solution to hide my line...hehe

Which was crazy... cutting out those letters was not the easiest.

The numbers were much more fun to add... and luckily you can't see how terrible I am at sewing around them with clear thread. HA!


Anyway, I hope my lil' nephew enjoys toting his little cars in their new little cozy, and maybe it will keep him distracted for a little bit in the day. 

Craft. Me. This.

Car Cozy Tutorial found HERE.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Ooooo! I want one! For me, not my boys. ;-) That is darn cute.

Deb said...

This is so cute! I can't believe those STOP letters. You are so creative! I'm excited to see all the fun stuff you're going to make for your little boy, it's going to make me want one too! I totally thought Brooke said "That is damn cute." :)

Aden & Jamie Hirtle said...

So cute!! How do you find these ideas in the vast land of the internet? I mean even with Pinterest I get overwhelmed and never find anything I think I could actually make. You are very talented. You could probably sell your stuff on etsy or something.

Post a Comment