Monday, June 6, 2011

Partner in Crime

Well I'm back... for the hand full of those who actually check in on this blog. 
I was off visiting family and decided to give up my virtual-side of life for a while. 

I'm excited to introduce you all to my new partner in crime...

MY NEW SEWING MACHINE!!!

I'm so stoked. 
I've been using a lil' machine that I bought off of craigslist for practically nothing... 
which is about how much it did. 

I'm excited to broaden my horizons and try new things... like quilting. Eeeee!

Want to meet my new best friend?
I have a feeling she is a night owl... just like me. 

Check out all of those stitches!!!

And what was that... did you notice the name of this model?
How perfect. 
We were destined to be together, or so the salesman convinced me. 

It has a variety of features that I'm tickled to now have, like the needle up/down, a "never miss" automatic needle threader (very rad), a reverse button in a handy location, being able to position my needle anywhere (like a scant 1/4 inch), automatic button-hole maker, and my new favorite feature, built in scissors that cut my thread at the needle. So awesome!

Can't wait to start whipping out some projects.
But first things first... got to plow through the mending pile. *sigh*

3 comments:

Deb said...

Ug. So JEALOUS! Lucky girl! :)

Karah said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so excited you're back! Oh, and awesome that you got a fantastic new machine too :)

Momma Twitch said...

Ahhh!!! Exciting!! Have fun with that!!

Post a Comment