Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm new at this

I don't know why I feel so weird about this. 

Um, hello?... my name is Liz, Lizzie, Lizo, Lizbeth, I pretty much respond to anything, and I am... a copycat. 
*hangs head in shame* 
A copycat crafter. 
*sobs*
Wow, feel like I'm at an AA meeting... not that I know what that is like. *cough* *cough* 
Ahem, anyway. I'll just get to it.

I love to create. 
I've been getting more and more into it and have decided to post my creations here 
(to save my family from seeing all of my lame projects)

The End.

Oh, I love feed back. And new ideas too. So do share. 

The {real} End

Too abrupt? I'll work on it.

2 comments:

KMK said...

You are an inspiration! I can't wait to see all the fun stuff.

hotbutteredpopcorn said...

Imitation IS the highest form of flattery---I love being copied. (I just never do anything fun!) Darling owls.

Post a Comment