Friday, March 25, 2011

Felt Cowgirl Vest

How could I resist. When MADE featured THIS felt vest I had to adapt it for the girls. 

I made this one first. 
Used a friend's puffy vest as a pattern. 
It turned out nice and loose, perfect for getting on and off. 
Nice and comfy for lil' girls who expect nothing less.


I decided to try a couple of new things with the next.
It is a little more fitted, and flares at the bottom.
Perfect for showing of cute lil' bellies.


The girls love them.
Can't wait to see all of the adventures we have this summer in them. 

Ready for an adventure of your own?

Go ahead.

Craft Me This

5 comments:

Em said...

Vests are awesome, but your photography is getting pretty impressive too!

Deb said...

Weird. I posted a comment earlier but didn't show up. Basically what it said was: HOLY CRAP LIZ! You are so talented! I love the vests. I wish I was as awesome as you! The girls look way cute in them.

Melanie said...

Those are awesome. So cute. I can't wait for Amy to have a little buddy to play with and make coordinating stuff for them.

Karah said...

The vests turned out great! Your girls and great photography make them look even cuter :)

Ash said...

I LOVE that last photo! It's a classic. You are one talented gal Ms Liz Newey Stephenson. You can run marathons, cook, create, photograph, explore great adventures with your girls AND to top it all off your one of the sweetest kindest people I know. Yep, I do believe your becoming my hero:)
Great job on the vests and finding cute hats to match. The girls look adorable!

Post a Comment